Choosing a Wedding Photographer in Kelowna or the Okanagan
When deciding on a wedding photographer for your Kelowna or Okanagan wedding – there are a lot of things to take into consideration. Thankfully, with the help of the internet, doing your due diligence has become much easier.
A quick Google search for “Kelowna Wedding Photographers” or “Okanagan Wedding Photographers” will bring you an endless list of photographers so all that is needed is time and patience to go through the websites and make a shortlist of the ones that speak to you.
Like art and food, there will be certain types of wedding photography that speak to you. Go through as many portfolios as you can and find the ones that you like and that have images that you can see yourself in. Once you have your short list it’s time to make some phone calls.
When talking to Kelowna or Okanagan wedding photographer – have a list of questions written out that you want answered so that you save yourself time and energy. Some things to ask are:
– how long have you been doing photography?
– what is your philosophy?
– what are your packages like, what is included?
– do you have an entire wedding for me to see? (this is important as anyone can show you a few great shots from a number of weddings.)
– how would you define your style?
– how many shooters will there be at my wedding?
– if there is more than one, who is the primary shooter?
Kelowna and the Okangan’s wedding industry has a lot to offer so don’t be too quick to choose. Your wedding photographs are all you have at the end of the day so be sure of your choice and don’t compromise!