Is your home a good location for a photo shoot?
Here are some factors to consider when deciding if you would like to use your home for a photo shoot booked with Aviva Studios:
- Will the photo shoot be inside your home or outdoors on your property?
- Consider the sightlines of your property for an outdoors photo shoot. What do you see when you look through the distance across your property? Do you see a fence, neighbour’s house, play structures, buildings? All of these can impact the final photo.
- Do you have ample shade to protect you from the harsh sun?
- Be aware of the sunlight on your property. This helps determine the best time of day to shoot.
For an indoor photo shoot, here are some things to consider…
- Do you have a good amount of natural light in your home? If not, studio lights will be required and do take up a lot of space.
- How open is your space? Walls or furniture can obstruct the views and angles of a photograph.
- Logistically, does having the photo session in your home make it easier for one or more people to be part of the session?
If you are thinking of doing a long overdue family session and want to start planning, call me today to set up your no obligation consultation! There is a lot to be taken into consideration when choosing your location and I can help you determine what will work best.